Online challenges can be a great way to grow your following and engage with folks who are interested in similar things and give back to your community. In this episode, Michelle and Jennifer step through what you need to think about if you are keen to run your own online challenge – what to cover as you are coming up with the idea and focus of your challenge and then what needs to happen in the preparation phase before you go live. This is Part 1 of their discussion about online challenges. Next episode in Part 2 will look at the delivery of the challenge and follow up phase after it has closed.
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Tara Leaver’s #21daysinmyartworld challenge – https://www.instagram.com/taraleaver/
- Jean Thomson’s #the100dayproject challenge – https://www.instagram.com/lindsayjeanthomson/
- If you are interested in the next time Michelle runs the Money Mojo for Artists Challenge, go here
- Rory Vaden’s youtube clip – Best Selling Title Formula – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw4NEwytONU
- Alina Vincent’s website – https://businesssuccessedge.com/ & facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/BusinessSuccessEdge/